- Hotel The Colonnade boasts an idyllic location close to the subway station Warwick, with easy access to central London.
- The hotel has an elegant and majestic decor.
- The rooms of Hotel The Colonnade are fully equipped.
- This hotel includes a breakfast room, sun terrace, bar, cafeteria and conference room.
Information about Hotel The Colonnade
Hotel The Colonnade is boutique hotel situated in Paddington, on a quiet tree-lined street only three minutes away (100 meters) from the underground stop of Warwick Avenue. The hotel offers a quiet environment in the hectic London scene. The hotel atmosphere is like a home away from home, with personal touches such as fresh flowers in the lobby, plump sofas in the lounge even a resident cat to keep you company.
In this sense, Hotel The Colonnade is a great place to stay on your trip to the British Capital. You will be well connected by the metro and close to the main venues of this vibrant city. You will also enjoy unique facilities that will surprise you from the first moment you step into the hotel. The decor is amazing and you can enjoy some advantages such as a nice breakfast room, cafeteria, sun terrace and conference rooms, this is a remarkable characteristic if you are coming to the UK for business purposes.
The hotel also features very special rooms, all unique and majestic. In order to make your stay comfortable the rooms of Hotel The Colonnade include a comfortable bed, coffee maker, internet access, heating, bathroom, radio and television, among many others.
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Aire acondicionado
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Conexión a Internet wi-fi
- Ironing set
- Secador de Pelo
- Direct dial telephone
- Individually adjustable heating
- Cama doble
- Year of construction
- Year of most recent renovation
- Caja fuerte
- 24-hour reception
- Wired Internet
- Mobile phone coverage
Methods of payment
- Visa Electrón
- American Express