- The Franklin Hotel boasts an idyllic location in the heart of the Big Apple.
- The hotel is perfect for couples.
- Full equipped rooms with bathroom, heating, air conditioning, television, telephone, desk room, etc.
- This hotel offers an elegant décor and various services including internet access, parking, laundry, breakfast buffet.
Information about Hotel The Franklin Hotel
The Franklin Hotel is a romantic hotel that enjoys a privileged location in Manhattan's esteemed Upper East Side. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim museum, and the very heart of Central Park are all within a short walk, and the nearby 86th street metro station provides easy access to all corners of the city.
The stylish guest rooms at The Franklin Hotel are elegantly appointed with plush antique beds fitted with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, original photographic works by Deborah Turbeville, and en suite bathrooms with Bvlgari bath products and cotton terry bathrobes.
Guests will delight in the hotel's fantastic services, including complimentary wireless internet access, 24-hour self-service cappuccino, coffee and tea, and a superb evening reception with fine wines and artisanal cheeses. The Franklin Hotel also provides a private bar bottle service and complimentary European breakfast, all for a wonderful getaway to the heart of New York City.
Distances (in meters)
- Airport: 13000 m
- City centre: 1 m
- Nearest Bus / Metro Stop: 1 m
Room facilities (Standard room)
- CD player
- Aire acondicionado
- Armarios en la habitación
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Caja fuerte
- Year of construction
- Year of most recent renovation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Caja fuerte
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Servicio despertador
Methods of payment
- American Express
- Diners Club