Accommodation in Oman
The fact is that holidays is one of the most important times of the year. The only thing we all want, in order to enjoy our holidays, is to find a good hotel that satisfies all our requests; it is possible to find the right accommodation with the minimum of effort thanks to HotelNights. Through our search engine, you will find the best hotel in Oman that satisfies all your needs and suits to your budget. Whether if you are planning a romantic getaway with your significant other or you want to enjoy your holidays with your family, on this section you will find the best deals for hotels in Oman, from cheap and budget hotels to luxurious resorts. What are you waiting for? Don’t miss the chance to visit this lovely country. Book right now your accommodation in Oman, always with the lowest rate guarantee.
Enjoy your trip to Oman
Oman is a country in the Middle East that has traditionally dominated the Persian Gulf. All this because of his strategic position in the Indian Ocean, is a vital point of entry for other countries of the Gulf. Discover the wonders of this country and book right now your hotel in Oman through HotelNights.
80% of the territory of Oman is a desert. So you have to be prepared to travel to an arid climate and remember that is not a land like the other big cities of the Persian Gulf. There, you can dive deeper into the desert, take a tour around Rub'al-Khali and see the vastness of the desert of Oman. Just remember you can’t go alone.
Visit the capital, Muscat, travelling in a 4x4 in the desert and swim in heavenly beaches
If 80% of the territory of Oman's desert, the remaining 20% are impressive landscapes of the Indian Ocean beaches and archaeological remains at the capital. The capital Muscat is full of the most luxurious hotels in Oman. We recommend you to visit in Muscat largest souk across the Arab world. Also, you can see the entire Old City from Fort Mirani, where you will also see the Great Mosque of Sultan Qaboos in Ruwi.
Muscat is a city full of foreign tourists; in there you'll find all kinds of museums including the National Museum of Oman or the Bait Al Zubair Museum. You can also swim in the pristine beaches of the coast of Oman; if you book a hotel in Oman remember to book a hotel near beach areas as Marjan, Al-Jissah or Quorum. You can practice some water activities such as windsurfing, kite surfing or diving.
Finally, go into the desert of Rub 'al-Khali with a 4x4 where you will believe that the desert never ends, this desert is as large as the entire extension of France. Take a look at our fabulous deals for Hotels in Oman and book right now through HotelNights, always with the lowest rate guarantee.